Moto2 and Moto3 is a free update that is automatically included in MotoGP 14
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The official video game of the MotoGP
hits the track with all the riders from the 2013 and 2014 seasons, as well as legendary champions from the history of the MotoGP. Race on all the official tracks and take on your adversaries on the brand new Argentina circuit.
Put yourself to the test with new game modes, including online Split Battle and offline Real Events 2013, not forgetting the compelling career mode. MotoGP14
has been completely overhauled thanks to the new graphics engine that gives players the opportunity of experiencing all the thrills of being a real MotoGP
- GRAND PRIX offers the possibility to choose the race options and get to the track. Options available allow to customize the race experience from a simple quick race to a full race week end with all the real sessions.
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MotoGP has teams and riders from the 2014 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 categories. In World Championship mode the player races a season in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider.
- TIME ATTACK is a game mode that allows the player to tests his performance on a race track without opponent in order to achieve the best possible bike setup up or an unbeatable time for the online
REAL EVENTS - Relive the best moments of the MotoGP with real events game mode! Including the Historic riders and riders of the 2013 MotoGP Season For example: Do you want to get in the shoes of Marquez and battle side-by-side with Lorenzo on the last, thrilling lap? You can!
RIDER EXPERIENCE (Career mode)
- ONLINE GRAND PRIX has the same rules as an offl ine Grand Prix: players start together and battle it out for the podium. Online the player can use his custom rider or the offi cial riders.
- ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP The players race through a series of races to complete an entire Championship. The Host selects how many race weekends are needed to complete the championship.
- MOTOGP SPRINT SEASON is organized in 3 divisions, corresponding to the 3 classes. The player aim is to reach the MotoGP division and 'win the championship”. In order to do it, he needs to collect a required number of points in a required number of races in each division.
- SPLIT BATTLE In this game mode the player competes in a race with special stipulation: In a constrained time the riders have to perform the maximum number of possible laps. The race aim is to have the best time in each split time section, stimulating a close battle within the riders in which they keep steeling each other time sector.
- OVERVIEW - Rider experience mode brings a new, different experience to the MotoGP world. This is the road to become a great MotoGP rider, beginning from the lower class, Moto3 and going ahead through the second class Moto2, winning races, changing teams with different and prestigious supporting sponsor.
- PRESS, FANS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS - Every rider has his own fans army!
- They update their mood and opinions about you. News and social feeds are always under your radar appearing in each menu page.
The following aspects are included in the career mode:
- CREATE YOUR RIDER - The Player starts the journey by editing his virtual rider. The rider is fully customizable: from Name, Surname, Riding Styles, Face, Nickname to helmets and suits.
- UPGRADE YOUR BIKE - During the season, in some special test sessions, the player has to test new bike components that the team makes available in order to improve the team bike performance.
- OS: WindowsVista SP2, Windows7 SP1 or Windows8 or Windows8.1
- Processor: Intel 2.4Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 18GB free hard disk space
- Graphics: 2NVIDIA Geforce 450 or ATI 6850 or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 4.0) with at least 512MB of display memory.
- DirectX: 10
- Online Gaming: Broadband internet connection
- OS: Windows7 SP1 or Windows8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 18GB free hard disk space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290X or better (Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported) with 2GB of display memory
- DirectX: 11
All OS are supported in 32 or 64 bit.
WindowsVista SP2 must be updated with KB 971644 (platform update to DX11)